A light, compact and user-friendly locking screwgate carabiner, ideal for belaying or abseiling with a belay device or Munter hitch. A great choice for ski-touring and alpine use.
- Non-snagging keylock gate.
- Red marking on gate shows instantly if locking collar has not been fastened.
- I-Beam construction for reduced weight.
- Rounded bar for smooth belaying and rappelling.
- Secure, locking screwgate.
Gate opening: 25mm
Strength (gate closed): 22kn
Strength (gate open): 7kn
Strength (minor axis): 6kn
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.