Is this the best harness for you? A good fit is essential if a harness is going to be comfortable to climb, move, and hang in. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and sizes - we even have a hanging point so you can give them a go
A great multi-purpose super-adjustable climbing and mountaineering harness, adaptable to most types of climbing - summer and winter, indoors and out.
- Lightweight, compact, durable construction for maximum comfort and versatility for summer or winter activities.
- Frame Construction Technology optimally distributes pressure and ensures efficient ventilation.
- Ventilated waistbelt and pressure points lined with soft, breathable mesh, for hot weather and indoor comfort.
- Waistbelt equipped with two self-locking DoubleBack buckles which easily adjust and center the harness, keeping the gear loops and belay loop in optimal position.
- Two rigid gear loops in front and two flexible ones in back for carrying all necessary equipment without interfering with a backpack.
- Four CARITOOL tool holder slots positioned in strategic spots do not get in the way of user, for easy racking of icescrews.
- Adjustable legs with self-locking DoubleBack buckles, allowing for easy adaption to different layers of clothing.
- Reinforced tie-in loops.
- Drop-seat allows for ‘calls of nature’, and allows harness to be put on and taken off over skis and crampons.
Size 1: 60-90 cm waist, 48-58cm leg loop. 490g.
Size 2: 75-105 cm waist, 56-68cm leg loop. 530g.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.