A great multi-purpose super-adjustable climbing and mountaineering harness, adaptable to most types of climbing - summer and winter, indoors and out.
- Lightweight, compact, durable construction for maximum comfort and versatility for summer or winter activities.
- Frame Construction Technology optimally distributes pressure and ensures efficient ventilation.
- Ventilated waistbelt and pressure points lined with soft, breathable mesh, for hot weather and indoor comfort.
- Waistbelt equipped with two self-locking DoubleBack buckles which easily adjust and center the harness, keeping the gear loops and belay loop in optimal position.
- Two rigid gear loops in front and two flexible ones in back for carrying all necessary equipment without interfering with a backpack.
- Four CARITOOL tool holder slots positioned in strategic spots do not get in the way of user, for easy racking of icescrews.
- Adjustable legs with self-locking DoubleBack buckles, allowing for easy adaption to different layers of clothing.
- Reinforced tie-in loops.
- Drop-seat allows for ‘calls of nature’, and allows harness to be put on and taken off over skis and crampons.
Size 1: 60-90 cm waist, 48-58cm leg loop. 490g.
Size 2: 75-105 cm waist, 56-68cm leg loop. 530g.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.