The ‘industry standard’ assisted braking belay device for indoor and outdoor sport climbers, updated again to ensure compatibility with the latest diameter ropes.
- Belay technique identical to classic belay systems: both hands on the rope. A fall is stopped by tightening the hand on the free end of the rope.
- Assisted braking: during fall arrest, the belayer holds the free end of the rope, the cam pivots and pinches the rope, increasing the braking action until the rope stops sliding.
- A new cam design allows excellent control during the descent. One hand holds the rope and the other uses the handle to unlock the cam. The patented handle design allows a very gradual release of the rope. In combination with the strong braking action of the cam, it gives a great feeling of security when lowering a partner or rappelling.
- Compact, light and durable.
- Stainless steel friction plate and cam to ensure a long service life.
- Diagrams for rope installation engraved on belay device (interior and exterior).
- 3-year warranty.
Rope diameter: 8.5 to 11mm (optimised for 8.9 to 10.5mm).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.