A strap-on 10-point walkers crampon, ideal for occasional winter hillwalks and glacier crossings.
- 10-point design for good underfoot traction on icy paths and moderate snow slopes.
- More compact than a 12-point mountaineering crampon.
- Lots of size adjustment for a wide range of winter boots (no tools required).
- Flexlock attachment system is very easy to use, utilising a simple strap and heel/toe cage design.
- Light and durable, integrated anti-balling plates.
Boot compatibility: Suitably stiffened, crampon-compatible mountain boots (B1, B2 or B3).
Attachment: Heel and toe cages with adjustable strap.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.