A strap-on 10-point walkers crampon, ideal for occasional winter hillwalks and glacier crossings.
- 10-point design for good underfoot traction on icy paths and moderate snow slopes.
- More compact than a 12-point mountaineering crampon.
- Lots of size adjustment for a wide range of winter boots (no tools required).
- Flexlock attachment system is very easy to use, utilising a simple strap and heel/toe cage design.
- Light and durable, integrated anti-balling plates.
Boot compatibility: Suitably stiffened, crampon-compatible mountain boots (B1, B2 or B3).
Attachment: Heel and toe cages with adjustable strap.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.