A very light and compact hybrid crampon, with a steel front section for strength and durability, and an alloy rear section and Dyneema linking cord for minimal weight and bulk. An interchangeable front bail also means this crampon will attach to boots with or without a front welt. A good compromise for those looking for a crampon that is as light and compact as possible, but is also reliable across and range of snow conditions and can fit a variety of boots. A popular option for ski touring and glacier crossing.
Lever-lock heel attachment system is designed for ski-touring boots, and B2 or B3 mountaineering boots.
- 10-point design for walking and moderate slopes.
- Alloy rear section for minimal weight.
- Steel front section for strength and durability.
- Flexible, patented CORD-TEC dyneema connection system for minimal weight and ease of packing away.
- Tool-free length adjustment.
- Interchangeable two position wire toe-bail and two position FLEX toe cage.
- Three position lever-lock clip heel.
Supplied with storage bag and ANTISNOW anti-balling plates.
Weight (pair): 505g (wire toe bail), 540g (FLEX toe bail).
Size guide: 36-46EU (22.5-30.5 mondo)
Boot compatibility: Rigid, or semi-rigid crampon-compatible mountain boots (B2 or B3) or ski touring boots.
Attachment: Strap or metal toe bail, clip heel.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.