An ultra-light and superbly versatile belay and abseil device for single, half and twin ropes. The Reverso has been re-engineered again for 2019, reducing weight, and improving it's handling with the latest thin ropes, making it even more appealing to multi-pitch rock climbers, mountaineers, alpinists and ice climbers.
- Effective breaking of ropes of different condition and different diameters - single, twin, half; new and slick, or old and fuzzy.
- Works equally well for belaying and abseiling.
- Can be used for direct belaying of one or two seconds - device is self-braking in this situation.
- Secondary attachment point allows insertion of small carabiner for controlled unlocking of device and lowering in the event of a second fall.
- Can be very handy in self rescue situations - as a ratchet in a hauling system or as an ascender for short rope climbs.
- Rope friendly.
- Usage diagrams engraved on device.
- Hot forged aluminium body.
- Compatible with dynamic single ropes 8.5 to 10.5mm (11 mm possible, depending on the rope's suppleness).
- Compatible with dynamic half ropes 7.1 to 9.2mm.
- Compatible with dynamic twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2mm.
Weight: Only 57g
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.