An ultra-lightweight helmet with enhanced protection for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring.
- Exceeds current CE and UIAA certification for climbing and mountaineering helmets to provide optimal impact protection over sides, front and back, as well as from above.
- Meets CE requirements for ski touring helmets.
- Hybrid construction with a shell in EPP (expanded polypropylene) foam and rigid crown injected with EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam, protected by a tough polycarbonate top.
- Very well vented for warm weather or when you are working hard.
- Simple cradle adjustment with sliding adjusters at nape-of-neck.
- Patented magnetic chin strap buckle makes it super easy to do up even when wearing gloves.
- Front clips and rear elastics for headlamp attachment.
- Rear elastics also work with ski goggles.
- Headband adjustment folds into the shell for storage and transportation.
- 3-year guarantee.
Weight: 160g (size S/M), 170g (size M/L)
S/M - 48-58cm
M/L - 53-61cm
NB: This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.