A versatile and well-designed 12-point mountaineering crampon, ideal for general mountaineering, winter hillwalking, and lower grade snow and ice climbs. Fits a wide variety of mountain boot models due to it's very precise length adjustment and two different toe attachment options.
- Horizontal front points for better purchase on steep snow.
- Interchangeable toe attachment - plastic toe cage for B2 mountain boots, or metal toe bail for B3 boots.
- Double row of off-set holes in linking bar gives very precise length adjustment.
- Light and durable anti-balling plates.
- Approximate fit range: 4-14UK.
Weight: 840g (pair with metal toe bail), 875g (pair with plastic toe cage).
Boot compatibility: Rigid or semi-rigid crampon-compatible mountain boots (B3 or B2).
Attachment: Strap or metal bail toe, clip heel.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.