A versatile and well-designed 12-point mountaineering crampon, ideal for general mountaineering, winter hillwalking, and lower grade snow and ice climbs. Fits a wide variety of mountain boot models due to it's very precise length adjustment and two different toe attachment options.
- Horizontal front points for better purchase on steep snow.
- Interchangeable toe attachment - plastic toe cage for B2 mountain boots, or metal toe bail for B3 boots.
- Double row of off-set holes in linking bar gives very precise length adjustment.
- Light and durable anti-balling plates.
- Approximate fit range: 4-14UK.
Weight: 840g (pair with metal toe bail), 875g (pair with plastic toe cage).
Boot compatibility: Rigid or semi-rigid crampon-compatible mountain boots (B3 or B2).
Attachment: Strap or metal bail toe, clip heel.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.