Is this the best harness for you? A good fit is essential if a harness is going to be comfortable to climb, move, and hang in. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and sizes - we even have a hanging point so you can give them a go
A very comfy women's all-round climbing and mountaineering harness, ideal for most types of climbing - gym, sport, multi-pitch trad, ice. ENDOFRAME construction utilises variable-width webbing, thin foam padding and a 3D hipbelt shape to ensure very even load distribution with no seams or pressure points.
- Women's specific sizing and shape.
- ENDOFRAME construction for comfort without excess bulk.
- Five generous gear loops.
- Adjustable legs with self-locking DoubleBack buckles, allowing for easy adaption to different layers of clothing.
- Reinforced tie-in loops.
- Drop-seat allows for ‘calls of nature’, and allows harness to be put on and taken off over skis and crampons.
Small: 71-77cm waist, 51-61cm leg loop. 470g.
Medium: 77-84cm waist, 54-64cm leg loop. 475g.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.