A high quality down-fill sleeping bag, ideal for lightweight summer camping, cycle touring and travelling.
- 100% recycled 30D Pertex Quantum microfibre inner and outer fabric.
- 300g of 650 fillpower RDS certified European Duck Down.
- Rab fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax - absorbs less water, dries faster, retains loft.
- Wide mummy shape.
- Proportionally assigned differential cut.
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket.
- Wide foot area for extended comfort.
- ¾ length YKK #5 coil main zip.
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape.
- Internal collar and hood drawcord.
- Improved close fitting neck baffle design.
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design.
- Angled foot box.
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537: 2012.
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK.
Supplied with stuff sack and cotton storage sack.
Minimum comfort temperature - Women: 6°C
Minimum comfort temperature - Men: 1°C
Packed size: 30x18cm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.