A high quality down-fill sleeping bag, ideal for 2/3-season camping, backpacking and travelling to varied climates. Women's specific sizing.
- Pertex Microlight microfibre inner and outer fabric.
- 500g of 650 fillpower European Duck Down.
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax - absorbs less water, dries faster, retains loft.
- Wide mummy shape.
- Proportionally assigned differential cut.
- Internal YKK #3 coil zipped stash pocket.
- Wide foot area for extended comfort.
- ¾ length YKK #5 coil main zip.
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape.
- Internal collar and hood drawcord.
- Improved close fitting neck baffle design.
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design.
- Angled foot box.
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537: 2012.
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK.
Supplied with compression stuff sack and cotton storage sack.
Minimum comfort temperature - Women: 1°C
Sizing: Approximately 15cm shorter than Rab's standard size Ascent sleeping bags.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.