A high quality down-fill sleeping bag, ideal for year-round camping and backpacking in the UK, and trekking trips to lower altitudes.
- Pertex Microlight microfibre inner and outer fabric.
- 745g of 650 fillpower European Duck Down.
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax - absorbs less water, dries faster, retains loft.
- Wide mummy shape.
- Proportionally assigned differential cut.
- Internal YKK #3 coil zipped stash pocket.
- Wide foot area for extended comfort.
- ¾ length YKK #5 coil main zip.
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape.
- Internal collar and hood drawcord.
- Improved close-fitting neck baffle design.
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design.
- Angled foot box.
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537: 2012.
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK.
Supplied with compression stuff sack and cotton storage sack.
Minimum comfort temperature - Women: -2°C
Minimum comfort temperature - Men: -9°C
Sizing: Approximately 15cm longer than Rab's standard size Ascent sleeping bags.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.