The Microlight Jacket is a light-weight, weather-resistant down jacket, designed for fast-and-light use in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns. A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Microlight Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use. This latest variation of the Microlight Jacket features an improved fit, a refined hood and increased packability with the addition of a separate stuff sack. The Microlight Jacket features YKK zipped pockets throughout and Lycra® bound cuffs for secure layering use. Renowned worldwide for top of the range down clothing, sleeping bags, mountaineering shells and insulated jackets. Used by cutting edge climbers and numerous Everest summiteers, Rab® clothing and equipment is truly ‘for the most extreme conditions in the world’.
- Weight: 370g/13oz (size Large)
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down (125g/40z in size L)
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down
- Mini-stitch through baffle consutrction
- YKK® front zip, internal insulated baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped chest pocket
- Improved fit
- Separate stuff sack
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.