Need a lightweight down gilet for multi-activity insulation? With recycled down and body-mapped baffles, our Microlight Vest delivers core warmth without restricted movement or wasted weight. Our classic Microlight Vest has been upgraded. In addition to a fresh, active-cut aesthetic, the use of zoned micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction ensures a more intelligent distribution of down, eliminating cold spots and delivering warmth exactly where it’s needed. Built exclusively from recycled fabrics, it uses 700FP P.U.R.E recycled down, alongside a 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon outer with a weather-resistant DWR coating. Practical mountain features include easy-stretch elasticated armholes, harness-friendly zipped pockets, a draw cord adjustable hem and a close-fitting collar. They also include a compact stuff sack and a weight of just 317g for the easiest possible carry. Whether you want casual everyday warmth or a flexible mountain mid-layer, the new Microlight Vest is down insulation at its most accessible.
- Close fitting down filled collar
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
- Draw cord adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant)
- finish (118g Size L
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
- Weight 317g
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.