Rab's premium ultralight, ultra high-performance down-fill summer-weight sleeping bag, for those who need the absolute minimum of weight while fastpacking, bikepacking or on hut-to-hut tours. Filled with the highest performance, Nikwax treated 900 fill-power ethically sourced European goose down. Weighs in at just under ½ a kilo!
- Atmos 7 denier ripstop nylon inner and outer fabric.
- 900 fill-power ethically sourced European Goose Down (certified to the Responsible Down Standard).
- Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax - absorbs less water, dries faster, retains loft.
- Weight saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration.
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design.
- Tapered mummy shape.
- Proportionally assigned differential cut.
- ¼ length YKK 3 coil main zip with noctilucent puller.
- Anti-snag bonded zip guard.
- Ergonomically designed internal collar design.
- Internal collar and hood drawcord.
- Super lightweight trims and features.
- Angled foot box.
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK.
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN ISO 23537-1:2016.
Supplied with dry-bag stuff sack and cotton storage sack.
Minimum comfort temperature - Women: 6°C
Minimum comfort temperature - Men: 1°C
Rab comfort temperature: 1°C
Packed size: 16 x 39cm.
Max User Height: 185cm/72.8in
Shoulder Width: 70cm/27.5in
Hip Width: 52cm/20.5in
Foot Width: 41cm/16.0in
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.