A premium quality sub-zero sub-kilo sleeping bag, ideal for year-round UK backpacking or self-supported trekking in colder conditions. Filled with high performance, Nikwax treated 800 fill-power ethically sourced European Goose Down.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric.
- Lightweight ripstop nylon inner fabric.
- 800 fill-power ethically sourced European Goose Down (certified to the Responsible Down Standard).
- Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax - absorbs less water, dries faster, retains loft.
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design.
- Tapered mummy shape.
- Proportionally assigned differential cut.
- ¾ length YKK 5 coil main zip with noctilucent puller.
- Anti-snag bonded zip guard.
- Ergonomically designed internal collar design.
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord.
- Angled foot box.
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK.
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN ISO 23537-1:2016.
Supplied with dry-bag stuff sack and cotton storage sack.
Minimum comfort temperature - Women: -2°C
Minimum comfort temperature - Men: -8°C
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.