A versatile, ultra-light poncho, made from top-quality sil-nylon fabric. Ponchos are ideal for temporary weather protection when backpacking or trekking in hot climates, as they are very easy to chuck on over yourself AND your pack, keeping you and your kit protected from sudden downpours or thunderstorms. Lots of ventilation means they are generally much cooler to wear than a waterproof jacket and overtrousers. This design also allows use as a simple tarp for extra protection over a bivi bag, or unexpected nights out.
- Ultralight Sil-Coat silicone impregnated 30D ripstop Cordura nylon fabric.
- Drawcord hood.
- Drawcord rear hem.
- x2 press-studs on each side.
- 120cm long when worn as poncho.
- Also functions as a simple tarp, with 12 fabric suspension points.
- Ideal for trekking in hot climates, a backup for backpacking or bushcraft, or including in an emergency BOB or grab-bag.
- Supplied in Sil-Coat stuffsack.
Weight: 230g (inc stuffsack)
Dimensions (packed): 8x8x16cm
Dimensions (tarp): 240x146cm
Colour: Grey (may appear darker in person)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.