A traditional hill and mountain walking with tough under-foot strap and convenient and reliable velcro front opening. Ideal for all-round use in wet, muddy or snowy environments, keeping your lower legs much dryer, and greatly reducing the chances of water splashes or rain running down into your boots.
- 70D ripstop 2-layer nylon top section.
- 200D nylon fabric on lower section for extra durability.
- Minimal seams.
- Elasticated ankle for improved fit.
- Velcro front closure.
- Replaceable, TPU abrasion resistant underboot strap.
- Drawcord top closure.
- Secure reverse hook lace attachment.
Small - 5 to 7 UK
Medium - 7 to 9 UK
Large - 9 to 12+ UK
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.