Ice-blasted, rain-lashed and weather-beaten, you can’t control the weather. However, with a durable, Pertex Shield® taped waterproof outer and bonded boxwall construction, in the Valiance Parka, you can be sure of protection beneath even the darkest mountain skies. Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for cold and changeable weather. With a synthetic insulation filled hood and wired peak, YKK AquaGuard Zips throughout and adjustable cuffs and hem, the Valiance Parka has all the features you need to take on winter.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (180g/6.3oz in size 12)
- Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon lining
- Pertex Shield® taped waterproof outer fabric
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Stratus™ synthetic insulation filled hood with wired peak
- YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® coil zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Stuff sack
- Mid thigh length
- Weight 760g
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.