Updated for this season with fully recycled materials and inspired by our experiences in extreme mountain conditions, the Deep Cover Down Parka is your peace-of mind solution for staying warm this winter. This snug down jacket has a flattering cut and an insulated detachable hood with a cosy, removeable faux-fur trim, perfect for keeping warm on frosty walks. Filled with 700FP P.U.R.E recycled down, the Deep Cover Down Parka offers incredible warmth for its weight. It has a recycled lining and a recycled Pertex® Quantum outer with a fluorocarbon free DWR finish. The cuffs have a stretch fleece lining for a seamless fit with gloves, sealing in heat on freezing winter days. It has a tough, two-way YKK® Metaluxe front zip that has a shiny metal-look, with an internal storm flap for added protection. There is an inside zipped chest pocket, perfect for valuables, and two deep front pockets for plunging in cold hands when the wind picks up. With incredibly sustainable design in a soft, lightweight package, the Deep Cover Down Parka provides warmth, wind and weather protection for every day of winter.
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- 2-way YKK® Metaluxe front zip with internal storm flap
- Removable zip-off hood with detachable faux-fur trim
- 1 YKK® zipped internal chest pocket
- Stretch fleece inner cuff to seal in warmth
- Rab leather badge on sleeve
- Outer Fabric - 50D recycled Pertex® Quantum with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Lining - 20D recycled (38gsm)
- Ethically sourced RDS 700FP Recycled Down with Nikwax Hydrophobic finish.
- (340g in a size 12)
- Centre back length (Size 10): 90cm/35.4inch
- Weight 824
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.