A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Microlight Vest ideal for use as a layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone vest for day-to-day use. 78g (UK 12) of 750FP Hydrophobic Down provides excellent warmth without compromising on weight, and is protected by a breathable and windproof Pertex® Microlight outer fabric. The Microlight Vest is a technically featured piece, with YKK zipped pockets throughout, including a chest pocket which doubles as an integrated stuff sack for increased packability. Lycra® bound armholes and a hem drawcord ensure a secure fit for layering use. We recommend sizing up if you intend to wear multiple layers underneath. Renowned worldwide for top of the range down clothing, sleeping bags, mountaineering shells and insulated jackets. Used by cutting edge climbers and numerous Everest summiteers, Rab® clothing and equipment is truly ‘for the most extreme conditions in the world’.
- Pertex Microlight outer fabric.
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner.
- 750FP European Goose Down (78g/3oz in UK 12) Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax.
- Mini stitch-through construction.
- YKK front zip, internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard.
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets.
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as an integrated stuff sack.
- Lycra bound armholes.
- Hem drawcord.
Weight: 255g (UK 12)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.