The original and best waterproof notebook for reliable note-taking outdoors, in any weather. Their environmentally responsible manufacturing process makes normal paper completely weatherproof, but still allows the pages to be recycled as normal paper.
- Survives water, sweat, grease and mud.
- Write on with pencil or pen.
- Pencil can be erased allowing reuse.
- Spiral bound, so it stays flat.
- Durable, recycled-content plastic front and back covers.
- Lined pages, with faint vertical lines, for writing or diagrams.
- Imperial and metic measures on back cover.
- Original hi-vis yellow or subdued tactical colours.
- Environmentally responsible - recyclable pages, low-impact manufacturing process, recycled and recyclable cover.
Size: 4x6" (10x15cm)
Number of pages: 50 sheets/100 pages
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.