The new Scott Cosmos Tour is the new generation of the iconic Cosmos III. A perfect blend of light weight, walkability and comfort for the demanding conditions of high-mountain ski-touring. The new Cabrio Hybrid construction ensures easy mobility of the cuff for climbing and gives the skier solid support during turns. The Rear Hook Walk System is simple, strong, and dependable, delivering powerful energy transfer for skiing with a high range of walk mobility. The boot is made of a Grilamid® material and features a flex index of 120 AT.
- Powerlite 2.0
- Cabrio Hybrid construction
- Dual-action tongue
- PWR Lite High liner
- 3 Ergal® micro-adjustable buckles + cable closure + dynamic power strap
- Rear hook ski/walk mechanism
- Forward lean adjustable 12° or 14°
- Cuff rotation 60°
- Flex 120
- Full-length Vibram® bi-density rubber
- ISO 9523 Touring (UNI)
- Dynafit® certified tech inserts
- Last width 130.5
- Approx weight 1390g (size 26.5)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.