This avalanche backpack is the biggest addition (in volume) to the Patrol E1 avalanche backpack family. Alongside the two ski carry system options, and snowboard and helmet fixations, there is also a separate compartment for safety equipment. Other features include daisy chains and ice axe/poles straps. For those epic adventures across the alps or you simply need more space for more gear, you’ll be covered here. This fully electric airbag system pushes the boundaries of innovation, thanks to its supercapacitor technology. With no cylinders or lithium batteries the Patrol E1 40 can be taken on flights with no restrictions. Due to the supercapacitor technology the system can be reloaded with just 2X AA batteries or using a Micro USB. With 40 litres of space you can pack all your essentials and more for the day elevating your safety for those unforgettable backcountry adventures.
- Alpride Airbag System E1
- Diagonal ski carry system
- Side compression straps with A-frame ski carry system and front snowboard fixation function
- Separate sleeves for safety equipment (shovel, probe) inside the main compartment
- Top pocket with fleece lining
- Stow away ice axe/pole fixation
- Versatile daisy chain loops
- Light hip belt with safety leg loop
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Inside map pocket with key holder
- Composition: shell fabric: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Zero cost user practice - train at home to make sure you know how to react on a bad day.
- Can be kept ready for 3 months in storage without checking it
- Activate the airbag twice without reloading any cartridges. Only folding the airbag is necessary.
- Dimensions: Height: 65cm, Width: 29cm, Depth: 20cm
- Volume: 40 litres
- Weight: backpack 1550g Backpack, 1280g Alpride System, Total= approx. 2830g
With no cylinders or lithium batteries the Patrol E 1 40 can be taken on flights with no restrictions
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.