The Sidas Ski Boot Traction walking soles add walking comfort while eliminating damage to the sole of your ski boots from gravel,sand and walking on hard surfaces. Their tapered design at the tip makes the movement of the foot easier and the asymmetric crampon shape makes walking on snow safer. They will fit all major ski boot brands and fold up to fit into your pocket or even tuck under the snow cuff on your ski pants when not in use. Please check that they won't fall out! Drop them on the floor, kick the toe in like a binding and the big loop on the back makes it so easy to pull on. Perfect!
- Helps prevent boot & binding malfunctions caused by wear & gravel contamination of boot soles
- Add life to your boots
- Keep your boot soles like new and prevent unsafe wear
- Protect ski boot & binding compatibility
- Slip on sole improves traction and provides amazing walking comfort
- Fits neatly into pocket or under snow cuff on ski pants
- Used by pro racers and recommended by major boot & binding manufacturers
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.