The most advanced emergency blanket on the market - meticulously designed never to fail when you’re counting on it with your life. It all starts with the material - vacuum-metalized polyethylene reflects 90% of your body heat while also offering a number of other important features that set it apart from traditional mylar ‘space’ blankets: it opens easily and will not shred if nicked or punctured, rips and tears can be repaired, it is quiet and won’t crinkle in high winds, and its high-visibility orange exterior makes it easy for rescuers to find you. Sized to fit one or two people.
- Resists tearing and will not shred like Mylar ‘space’ blankets.
- Heatsheets material is waterproof and windproof.
- Reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- Printed with first aid and survival information on the orange side.
- A true ultralight multifunction backcountry tool that can also be used as a ground cloth, gear cover, first aid blanket, and more.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.