A light and compact gas stove set ideal for lightweight backpacking, bikepacking, and bivvi's. 1-litre pot is large enough for heating boil-in-the-bag meals, as well as for preparing simple backpacking cuisine such as rice or noodles. Add a spork and lighter for a complete cooking and eating system.
Stove features include:
- Cupped burner for increased wind resistance.
- Triple o-ring valve design for improved reliability.
- Easy-grip folding wire valve control.
- 4 spring-loaded folding pan supports.
- Japanese design and manufacture.
Pot features include:
- Folding handles.
- Strainer holes in lid.
- Non-slip base.
- Hard anodised aluminium is light, tough, and has excellent heat transfer properties.
- Plastic resin lid with silicon lifter.
Weight: 75g (stove) + 118g (pot) + 23g (lid)
Burn time: approximately 1.5hrs with a 250g canister.
Heat output: 3023W (10315BTU).
Dimensions (stove, folded): 43x40x75mm
Dimensions (set): 120x120x98mm
Fuel: Primus, MSR, Go-Gas, and other screw-fit self-sealing LP gas canisters.
Supplied with nylon mesh storage bag. Gas not included.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.