An award-winning, compact and powerful gas stove ideal for year-round backpacking and camping. Regulated burner improves performance by automatically increasing gas flow to compensate for reduced canister pressure in cold conditions or as the canister empties. Piezo igniter is mounted within the main structure of the stove, so is well protected from damage.
- Micro regulator system for improved performance in cold conditions and as canister gets emptier.
- Built-in piezo ignition.
- Cupped burner for increased wind resistance.
- Easy-grip folding wire valve control.
- Detachable, folding pan supports.
- Japanese design and manufacture.
Burn time: approximately 1.5hrs with a 250g canister.
Heat output: 3260W (11000BTU).
Dimensions (folded): 43x40x75mm
Fuel: Primus, MSR, Go-Gas, and other screw-fit self-sealing LP gas canisters.
Supplied with nylon storage bag. Gas not included.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.