Our premium Superfeet insole for skiing and winter sports, designed to give optimum foot support and stability, along with additional insulation for use in freezing conditions.
- Custom EVOLyte carbon fibre composite cap - heat moulded to your unique foot shape for optimum support, stability and comfort.
- Deep heel cup ensures heel stability and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact.
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort topsheet absorbs heat when you're hot and releases it when you're cold.
- Duel-density, duel-layer foam gives more cushioning under your foot without compromising responsiveness, feel or comfort.
- Foil backed forefoot for additional heat retention.
- 3D toe crest reduces foot fatigue.
- Organic odour-control coating.
- 60 day money-back no-quibble comfort guarantee.
Fabrication time: Approximately 15 mins.
NB: This product is custom moulded in store to fit your feet precisely - we therefore don't recommend purchasing on-line.
Should you require any further information, please contact our footwear department.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.