Our premium Superfeet insole for skiing and winter sports, designed to give optimum foot support and stability, along with additional insulation for use in freezing conditions.
- Custom EVOLyte carbon fibre composite cap - heat moulded to your unique foot shape for optimum support, stability and comfort.
- Deep heel cup ensures heel stability and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact.
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort topsheet absorbs heat when you're hot and releases it when you're cold.
- Duel-density, duel-layer foam gives more cushioning under your foot without compromising responsiveness, feel or comfort.
- Foil backed forefoot for additional heat retention.
- 3D toe crest reduces foot fatigue.
- Organic odour-control coating.
- 60 day money-back no-quibble comfort guarantee.
Fabrication time: Approximately 15 mins.
NB: This product is custom moulded in store to fit your feet precisely - we therefore don't recommend purchasing on-line.
Should you require any further information, please contact our footwear department.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.