A development of Superfeet's premium trim-to-fit Trailblazer insole, the Winter Comfort Thin is designed for all-day comfort in tighter-fitting boots, and is especially suited to ski and snowboard boots. Better support means less shifting and hotspots, and improves edge control, while the cushion layer ensures all-day comfort.
- Thermal top cover adds warmth in cold temperatures.
- EVOLyte flexible carbon fibre composite stabiliser cap keeps it's shape with every turn.
- Deep heel cup for a secure, stable boot fit.
- Thin, high-density faom layer provides full-foot for stability and comfort.
- Heel impact pad for extra cushioning.
- Superfeet shape minimises shifting, hotspots and sore toes.
- Moisturewick top sheet with odour control.
Fabrication time: Approximately 2-3 mins to trim and fit (we will do this for you free of charge in our store).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.