Superfeet's newest trim-to-fit insole, designed to give maximum comfort, cushioning and support in trail shoes, hiking and mountaineering boots, and similar footwear with a removable factory lining. Better support means less shifting and hotspots, and helps your feet work more efficiently, meaning more miles with less foot tiredness.
- Women's specific stabiliser cap and foam shape.
- EVOLyte flexible carbon fibre composite stabiliser cap improves support and stability on rough ground.
- 6mm Aerospring Ascent duel foam layer for full-foot comfort.
- Heel impact pad for extra cushioning.
- Superfeet shape minimises shifting, hotspots and sore toes.
- Moisturewick top sheet with odour control.
Fabrication time: Approximately 2-3 mins to trim and fit (we will do this for you free of charge in our store).
This model replaces the Women's Berry insole.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.