Fine-tuned for your foot, the multi-purpose women’s Tirra brings crazy comfort to the adventure of your choosing.
- Best for: day hikes, light hikes.
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE polyester yarn by Unifi supports your foot and stands up to abuse.
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right.
- A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most.
- A contoured EVA midsole gives you arch support that most sandals lack.
- Nylon shank stabilises and supports your foot on uneven terrain.
- Rugged Spider Rubber outsole is extremely durable and supplies great traction.
- Treated with Life Naturals, a responsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odour causing bacteria.
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE polyester yarn by Unifi.
Weight: 255g (½ pair size 5UK)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.