An excellent value-for-money, 3-season 2-person tent, from a well respected German manufacturer. Ideal for backpacking and wild camping in the UK, in most lowland weather conditions. The dome construction gives extra headroom, and good stability in more testing weather, and the limited amount of mesh on the inner helps with warmth and weather protection in more changeable weather. The individual side-on porches gives plenty of living space for both occupants, and makes it easier to get in and out of.
- Side-on doors and porches design gives lots of living room and makes it easy to get in and out.
- Reduced mesh on the inner gives increased protection from wind and drips.
- Porch designed so that the inner won’t get wet when you open the door in wet weather.
- Inner-pitching first design gives maximum strength and stability.
- Colour-coded poles, clips and pegging points.
- PU coated ripstop polyester flysheet (5000mm HH).
- PU coated 75D polyester groundsheet (7000mm HH).
- Water-repellent 70D polyester breathable inner.
- 7001 T6 aluminium poles.
- Fully seam-sealed fly and groundsheet.
Weight : 2.7kg
Pack size: 48x18cm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.