Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
The Nirvana 25 is a compact backpack with extensive features for freeriding and touring. An optimum fit and back padding make it feel very comfortable to carry. Recycled polyester has been used for the main material. The main compartment can be fully opened to allow quick access at all times. The Nirvana 25 is compatible with hydration systems and has secure attachments for a snowboard, ice axe and trekking poles. Cool design, lots of practical features, environmentally friendly production – what more could a freerider wish for?
- Recycled main material
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Soft-lined goggle compartment
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Snowboard carrier
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Hydration system-compatible
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch
- fabric cover
- Weight 1040 g
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.